Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Portfolio ~ 8 Apr 2009

____________________________click on image to enlarged________________________


No trading for me today.

Election result BN 2 PR 1
So what is the effect of this result to my stock or even others people stock ?
The answer is NOTHING !
They were just a small election on some small remote area !
Been to Bukit Gantang ? Nope.
Been to Bukit Selambau ? Nope.
Been to Batang Ai ? Err .... more than 5 times. Holiday at Batang Ai resort maa...

Oooo ... KNM hanging on at 43 sen.
For how long ?
Tonight crude oil inventory will be out.
My take will be 'OVERFLOW' again.

Oh well, Analabs stuck at 82.5 .... thank you.
Leader came down to 44.5 sen .... at least I got a few night of sweet dream.

Planning to inject some capital for April investment.

Ops ... I almost forgot about TAX filing must be done by this month !
Aaaargh ! Busy ... Busy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment