Monday, April 6, 2009

Portfolio ~ 6 Apr 2009

~ click on image to enlarged ~
*
*
Leader shoot up to 47 sen !
It is always like that ... the market will always surprised me.
May be tommorow it will drop to 17 sen ... oh well, who knows.
*
Anyway, my portfolio still holding on
.... I am very grateful so far, but then I still need to prepare for the worst.
No borrowing money to invest, never use emergency or standby money to invest.
Invest with extra money which I am not going to use for long time.
Continue to follow the company prospect, external environment, management and balance sheet standing.
*
And not to neglect my health, my family and my society too.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog!
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks .. it means a lot !

    My first time, and this is just a try and error ... maybe in future I could do a better job.

    And you are right about the effort, especially the part of trying to draw with mouse using Paint program !!

    Kah .. kah ... kah ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks RY.

    But I'm still holding my breath.

    You know, so many out there waiting to "whoa..hoa..haa.." back at me !

    Have you check out the Peter Lynch's ~ One Up On Wall Street and Martin Fridson's ~ Financial Statement Analysis ?

    Whoaa ... hoaaa ... haaaa ... !

    ReplyDelete