Monday, April 13, 2009

Portfolio ~ 13 Apr 09


Leader shot up to 51 sen.
Analabs stuck at 84 sen.
*
Oh well .... when some stock go up too fast ... it might come down fast too.
*
Did some peeking on NSTP, it seemed to depend too much on 'non-current asset' to operate.
There is an improvement on Total Liabilities and Net Current Asset.
Anyway, I used to hate its paper ... I'm not sure how the papers doing now.
*
Maybe I will put it in "will be review again if got too much free time" basket.
*
*

2 comments:

  1. Indeed Star is better than NSTP but sales of Berita Harian and Harian Metro not worth considering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advise was to myself based on my current situation which is :
    1. I have only RM 800 cash
    2. Analabs and Leader stock.
    3. How long I have follow the particular stock

    I have looked into NSTP a few times over the past years, I did not buy it then, and by hindsight the share price appear to have proven me right. But thing might have change since the last time, with NSTP started to improve its earning, able to reduce it debt and of course its current price has came down to a very reasonable price at RM 1.20 with its dividend of 8 sen per share.

    The only way I could buy NSTP now is to sold off my Analabs at 84 sen or Leader at 50 sen.

    So far, it appears that Analabs and Leader are still trading far below my fair value.

    You have to do some guess work on NSTP earning for the next 12 month. Then compare it to current price, then compare it to your other stock you own, then compare it to other stock that you don't own, and then decide whether it is actractive for you to do something.

    You got any info you could share with me on NSTP ?

    ReplyDelete