Monday, March 30, 2009

Portfolio ~ 30 Mar 2009

No trading for me today.
KNM dropped to 37.5 sen.
Gpacket dropped to 80.5 sen.
Supermax up to 87.5 sen.
TMI dropped to RM 2.21

US Obama start to squeeze General motor for merging.
CIMB showing sign of trouble ahead when it gives option to employee to take unpaid leaves.

TMI goin down again. Calculation for TMI a little complicated. There is the 5 to 4 right issues at 1.12 with x-price of 1.60+ , therefore I need to average all the pricing after the presuming I exchage the right with the shares and blah .. blah ... blah . But it still come back to one issues that I still could not find out ? What is the EPS for the next 12 month. And what is the EPS after the dilution of the shares ? Naa ... I better leave TMI to other "complex" player.

My portfolio still holding on ... by just a whisker of a cat ! Phew !

No comments:

Post a Comment