Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Leno Try To Blog

24 Mar 2009

Hmm ... what do you want to know ? Ask me.

Let's start with Share Market.

Hmm .. there are always a conflict of interest when we trying to share information on share market. Should I share ? Should I not share ? Well ... share when necessary ... don't share when not necessary. I think I better stay with my current strategy of sharing what share that I will not buy rather than what I am buying.

On financial statement analysis.

Accounting profit is whatever the accounting rules say it is.
And it is the investor responsibility to analyse and try to restructure the balance sheet to derived the whatever investor try to seek. I cannot devolve more. Conflict of interest.

Management
1. Objective ~ what are you try to achieve.
2. Planning ~ how are you going to achieve the objective.
3. Organising ~ arranging your plan into more organised ?
4. Actuating ~ action ! action ! action !
5. Evaluation ~ evaluate your performance, see how everything going. Need a change of plan or objective ?
6. GOAL !

No comments:

Post a Comment