Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MBMR ~ I plan to Buy below RM 2.30, Strong Buy if below RM 2.00

ringgityen said...
According to my source from Posco MKPC, the order for this month for myvi is more than 9k while viva is close to 7k.
September 8, 2009 7:55 PM

Since UMW refuse to come down below RM 5.50, I shift my attention to MBMR ... I will enter if below RM 2.00 ... I might consider to hold some at below RM 2.30 as starter.

So far, my calculation still show ANALABS is my best bet, the only problem is I am out of CASH, and the margin that I am going to take (waiting approval) might not allow me to buy Analabs, due to my very HIGH exposure on this stock already.

My "very close" relative just bought the MYVI few days ago, they love it, and I love it too. Definitely worth the RM 51,000. The bank rate is very low ...3.65% p.a.
Oil price may stay below US 70 until end of the year, meaning cheaper to drive a car then ride a bus or taxi.

MBMR balance sheet appear very solid.
I like the balance sheet movement ... inventories, cash, debt ... all are favourable.
Current asset minus Total Liabilities stand at RM 1 per share.

I still could not fully forecast their moving forward EPS ... my best guess is around 25 sen.

I could not see any downside so far.
Business prospect 'stabilising' and moving to 'improving' by next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment